Via Health, Fitness & Enrichment Center is the premier wellness and recreation center for people over the age of 50. The Center offers a variety of exciting opportunities for active adults including fitness programs, health education and clinics, continuous learning classes and recreational activities.
Membership is open to adults ages 21 and above, with exceptional pricing for adults 50 and older. Scholarships may be available for those who qualify.
Call 251-478-3311 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to schedule a tour.
Several membership levels are available:
Basic Key Holder: $60 Per Year
- Free health clinic screenings
- Free blood pressure monitoring
- Free health education programs
- Free stretching and flex classes
- Free stability ball classes
- Free or reduced class fees
- Ceramics studio with guidance
- Library access
- Topical seminars
- Computer lab and training classes
- Free billiards
- Free TV with cable
- Free card and game group accommodations (reserved tables and coffee, extra fees apply)
- Woodworking shop
- Art room
- Computer access for games and research
- Free parking with easy access
- Clean restrooms
- Low cost copies, faxes and notary service
- Stamps and Mailbox available
- Discounted rates for parties and receptions
- Affordable van transportation
- Holiday meals, parties and events
Fitpass Key Holder: $144 Per Year
Includes all of the Basic benefits, plus:
Unlimited use of Fitness Center
Locker room use
Free fitness center orientation
Free personal fitness assessment (weight, body mass index, etc.)
Other VIA Membership Rates
Over Age 21 but Under Age 50?
Income-based scholarships may also be available to those who qualify.