Via Health, Fitness & Enrichment Center is the premier fitness and recreation facility for older adults. The Center is home to a State-of-the Art Fitness Center, specialized fitness classes and more than 80 health, fitness and enrichment programs.
Your insurance plan may pay for your membership.
Membership is also open to adults ages 21 and older. Age is just a number!
Click Here for membership benefits brochure.
Call 251-478-3311 or e-mail email@example.com for more information and to schedule a tour.
Fit Pass Membership:
Ages 50 and above:
$14 monthly * /$42 three months
$72 six months/ $144 annually
$17 monthly */ $51 three months
$90 six months/ $180 annually
Excludes Fitness Center/specialized classes
Ages 50 and above:
$40 six months/$80 annually
* Monthly rates by automatic debit/credit card draft only.
Income-based scholarships may also be available to those who qualify.
Membership Benefits: Fitness
* Fitness Center: elliptical machines, treadmills, stationary bikes, recumbent bikes, machine and
* Fitness Classes: Silver & Fit Excel, Senior Fit, Silver Sneakers Classic, Stretch and Flex,
Cardio/Fit/Step, Tai Chi, Yoga, Stability Ball Training, Pilates, 20/20/20 3-in-One Workout, Step
* Fitness Orientations and Assessments
* Dance: Line Dancing, Beginner Clogging, Square Dance, Ballroom Dance, Line & Swing Out
* Group Sports: Pickleball (beginner, advanced tournament play), basketball, billiards
Membership Benefits: Health & Wellness
* Annual Healthy Living Expo
* Vision and hearing screenings
* Wellness Wednesdays screenings, medication counseling
* Education and nutrition seminars
Membership Benefits: Enrichment & Recreation
* Enrichment: AARP Safe Driving and Tax Preparation, estate planning, Medicare training,
retirement planning, insurance education, Veterans benefit assistance
* Recreation: Computer Lab/training classes, Canasta, art and ceramics, bingo, concert series,
movie matinees, jazz and music performances, group casino trips
* Member Socials/Events: Celebrate Seniors! Luncheon, St. Patrick's Day, Labor Day, Christmas
Luncheon, Veterans Day Celebration and Commemorative Ceremonies